The range that we proudly distribute is consisting of two main categories:
- the “Petra” : flours produced by using state of the art stone milling process and 100% Italian wheat.
- the “pizza professional flours” : Unica and Special, are gently milled with cast iron cylinders and made of a mix of Italian and European wheat of certified origin.
Here are some technical features for each flour:
- PETRA N1: strong flour, good elasticity, high liquids absorption rate, versatile flour suitable for medium/long proving for pizza, bread and pastry products.
- PETRA N3: strong flour, very extensible gluten, high liquids absorption rate, versatile flour suitable for medium/long proving for sweet and savoury products.
Thanks to these qualities PETRA N1 and PETRA N 3 ensure stability of the dough during preparation and baking. The dough will be longer lasting, more flexible to use, tastier and more nourishing.
- SPECIAL: extensible gluten, optimum fast absorption and stable retention of liquids, excellent performance also at controlled temperatures.
Thanks to these qualities SPECIAL ensures flexibility of use; fast forming and stabilization of the dough during preparation and baking. The dough ball will be very workable and resilient also at very thin thickness.
- UNICA: extensible gluten, high liquid absorption rate, stable liquid retention, excellent performance in long proving.
Thanks to these qualities UNICA ensures stability of the dough during preparation and baking; optimum organoleptic structure with enhancement of crunchiness, internal softness and crust crispiness.